How do I contest a parking ticket?

1.  If you wish to contest a parking ticket, you may do so here.

2.  You will receive a written response.  If the appeal is granted, the process is complete.  If the appeal is denied in full or in part, you may choose to have a non-jury trial at Ithaca City Court.

3.  You need to contact Ithaca City Court to enter a "not guilty" plea on the parking ticket, and the court will schedule and a non-jury trial will be scheduled.

4.  You may choose to meet with the City Prosecutor prior to trial.

Note: If you begin this process within the 20 day period prior to late fee, the late fee will be suspended during the pendency of this process.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contest a parking ticket?