What if I think my bill is wrong?
If you think the calculation of impervious surface area on your property is incorrect, see here.
If you think your bill is wrong due to an error in the calculation of the dollar amount of the fee, you can contact the Superintendent of Public Works for an explanation at (607) 274-6527.

Show All Answers

1. How are stormwater user fee bills issued?
2. Are tax-exempt properties also exempt from the stormwater user fee?
3. What if I think my bill is wrong?
4. What services do I get from paying a stormwater user fee?