IURA Governance Committee
Regular meetings are held on the third Friday of each month at 8:30 a.m. in the 3rd Floor Conference Room, City Hall, 108 E. Green Street, Ithaca, NY 14850.
IMPORTANT: Please check the meeting agenda and/or online City Calendar to ensure the meeting is still scheduled to take place and no changes to the meeting time/location have been made.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Advise the IURA on issues in the following focus areas:
• Budget and finance
• Personnel, including committee membership
• Strategic planning, including the HUD Consolidated Plan and the Urban Renewal Plan
• Compliance with regulations and laws
• External communications
• Governance, including operations and administration,
º Review corporate governance trends and keep the Agency informed of current best governance practices
º Update Agency governance policies as appropriate
º Ensure compliance with the Public Authorities Accountability Act of 2005, and other legal requirements
º Advise the Chairperson on the skills, experiences of potential members and committee members
- Kathy Schlather, Chairperson
- Susan Cummings
- David Whitmore
- Donna Fleming, Vice-Chairperson