Regular meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month at 3:30 p.m. in Common Council Chambers, 3rd Floor, City Hall, 108 E. Green Street, Ithaca, NY 14850.
Please check the meeting agenda and/or online City Calendar
to ensure the meeting is still scheduled to take place and no changes to the meeting time/location have been made.
IURA Economic Development Committee meetings may be held using videoconferencing technology. More information, including the written procedures governing the use of videoconferencing technology, is available on our Boards and Committees page
. The live stream of the meeting and video recordings of prior meetings are available on the City’s YouTube channel
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View Available Minutes
• Advise the IURA on issues in the following focus areas:
- Economic development
- Job training/placement/economic opportunity
- Vitality of traditional city business districts
• Advise the IURA on funding proposals received in focus areas
• Oversight of implementation of projects in focus areas
• Administer IURA business assistance programs, including recommendations on applications for loan assistance
• Manage IURA business park and other properties held for economic development purposes
- Leslie Ackerman
- Derek Adams
- Donna Fleming
- Chuck Schwerin
- Chris Proulx, Chair