Home > Bids & RFPs
To obtain bid documents for advertised projects, you must:
- Download and print the bid document.
- Attend the required pre-bid meeting, if one is scheduled.
- Fill in the required portions of the bid document, including the bid proposal and non-collusion certification.
- Attach required submittals to the bid proposal.
- Sign the bid proposal.
- Submit the bid proposal by the Bid Opening Date indicated. ** If you would like to be listed as a Plan Holder, please notify the Project Manager listed in the project description. **
Note: It is the Contractor's responsibility to check this Bids page for all Addenda posted. All Addenda for advertised projects will be posted in the Addenda Column on this page, no later than two (2) business days prior to the Bid Opening Date.
The following projects are available to bid:
- Ithaca MLK Freedom Walkway Southside Loop RFP
- Storage Area Network (SAN) RFP
|Title & Description||Issue Date||Opening Date||Addenda|
Ithaca MLK Freedom Walkway Southside Loop RFP
The City of Ithaca is seeking portfolios for artwork for the MLK Freedom Walkway, for the design of the visually integrated collection of public art that will form an integral part of the interpretive and directionally functional materials for the Southside Loop. The design proposal should include three major elements of the Southside Loop artwork: a primary anchor sculpture and interpretive materials kiosk; concrete sidewalk medallions demarcating the corners of the walking tour route; and “listening posts” demarcating additional points of interest along the route.
>> Link to Press Release <<
For questions regarding submission requirements, please contact Lynn Truame in the Planning & Economic Development Division at: (607) 274-6555 or email@example.com.
>> Link to Complete RFP <<
|December 4, 2013||January 8, 2014 at 4:00 p.m.||No Addenda|
The City of Ithaca, New York is soliciting sealed written proposals from experienced and qualified firms to provide and install New Storage Area Network (SAN) Solutions.
Any and all questions shall be directed to:
|November 18, 2013||
RFP responses accepted no later than
December 20, 2013 at 2:00 p.m.