I have no water. Whom should I contact?
If you have no water in your residence or business and you've already checked to make sure that any plumbing shut-off valves are opened, contact the Water and Sewer Division. During normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., call 607-272-1717. After hours, call 607-273-4680.

Show All Answers

1. My water is rusty or red. What should I do?
2. I have no water. Whom should I contact?
3. There is water flowing from the ground or a damaged fire hydrant. Whom do I contact?
4. There was a backup in my sewer line. Who pays to unclog the line?
5. How do I apply for a new water or sewer service?
6. What does a typical sewer service look like?
7. What does a typical water service look like?