Parking Tickets

 How do I contest a parking ticket?

  1. If you wish to contest a parking ticket you can do so here:
     Please be sure to read all of the instructions carefully. 
  2. You will receive a written response- if granted the process is complete. If denied in full or in part, you may choose to have a non-jury trial at Ithaca City Court.
  3. You will need to contact the Ithaca City Courts to enter a "not guilty" plea on the parking ticket, and the court will schedule a non-jury trial.
  4. You may choose to meet with the City Prosecutor prior to the trial. 
Note that if you begin this process within the 20 day period prior to the late fee, the late fee will be suspended the process is pending.