Regular meetings are held on the fourth Thursday of each month at 8:30 am in Common Council Chambers, 3rd Floor, City Hall, 108 E. Green Street, Ithaca, NY 14850.
Ithaca Urban Renewal Agency meetings may be held using videoconferencing technology. More information, including the written procedures governing the use of videoconferencing technology, is available on our Boards and Committees page. The live stream of the meeting and video recordings of prior meetings are available on the City’s YouTube channel.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View Available Minutes
To carry out the functions and duties of urban renewal in and for the City of Ithaca by working to improve the economic, social and physical characteristics of the low/moderate income neighborhoods of the City through the following activities:
- administration of the City's HUD Entitlement grant
- issuance of loans for affordable housing and business job creation
- sale of land for public/private partnership urban renewal projects
- management of the Cherry Street Industrial Park
- development of grant applications
- Chris Proulx, Chair (Term: Indefinite)
- Mayor Laura Lewis
- [VACANCY] (Term: Indefinite)
- Donna Fleming (Term: Indefinite)
- Karl Graham, Vice-Chair (Term: Indefinite)
- George McGonigal, Common Council Liaison (Non-Voting)
- Lisa Nicholas, Director of Planning, Building, Zoning, & Economic Development - Ex officio (Non-Voting)