GIS Maps & Demographics
- 2010 Census: The population of the City of Ithaca is 30,014.
- American Community Survey Data by Tract (2006-2010) (PDF)
- 2010 Neighborhood Statistics Program: SF1 Release (PDF)
- Tompkins County Profile of Demographic Changes (1950-2010) (PDF)
- 2000 Neighborhood Statistics Program: SF1 & SF3 Releases (PDF)
Map CollectionsAccess the most frequently requested maps.
Several City departments house map collections. Contact each department directly to review a complete listing of their existing map collections.
- Department of Public Works - Engineering Division: 607-274-6530
- Official Engineering plans
- Survey control points
- Division of Planning & Economic Development: 607-274-6550
- Planning Division maps by theme/subject (e.g., assessment, urban renewal, population, traffic/parking, historic preservation, etc.)
- Sanborn maps
- Note: The Tompkins County Public Library has online digital versions of the following Sanborn maps: Sanborn Map of Ithaca, NY (1893); Sanborn Map of Ithaca, NY (1904); Sanborn Map of Ithaca, NY (1910); and Sanborn Map of Ithaca, NY (1919).
- Planning Division maps by neighborhood
- City of Ithaca official zoning map
- Department of Public Works - Water & Sewer Division: 607-272-1717
- Sewer collection system
- Water distribution system
- Water meter zones