Site Plan Review Application Process & Forms
NEW PRE-APPLICATION REQUIREMENT
Any applicant with a project requiring Site Plan Review must complete and submit a pre-application form and submit all requested documentation — before a Site Plan Review application will be accepted.
- Site Plan Review Application Packet (contains all the following forms and documents)
- Site Plan Review: Cover Letter (PDF)
- Site Plan Review: Application Form (PDF)
- Site Plan Review: Application Checklist (PDF)
- Short Environmental Assessment Form (SEAF) (PDF)
- Full Environmental Assessment Form (FEAF) - Part 1 (PDF)
- Site Plan Review: Owner's Authorization Form (PDF)
- Site Plan Review: Notice Requirements (PDF)
- Site Plan Review: Mailing Certification Form (PDF)
- Site Plan Review: Supplementary Bicycle Parking Standards (PDF)
- Site Plan Review Ordinance (PDF)
Tompkins County Business Energy Advisors
The BEA program assists business owners and facility managers in setting energy goals and understanding energy options during the earliest stages of project design and conceptualization.
For more information, please see the BEA Program Flyer.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR COMMERCIAL & NON-PROFIT BUILDING OWNERS
Commercial and non-profit building owners in the City of Ithaca and Tompkins County are eligible to apply for Energize NY Finance, which provides capital for clean-energy projects. Energize NY helps property owners identify incentive programs, find reliable and certified contractors/engineering firms, access low-cost long-term financing, and develop a plan to measure/verify energy savings after upgrades are complete. You will see an increase to the value of your buildings, while seeing decreased utility bills — translating into money in your pocket. If your building has tenants, they will appreciate an increased level of comfort from efficient heating/cooling systems, which means fewer maintenance calls to you.
For more information, please click on the following link:
Energize NY Information
Please provide electronic versions of all documents submitted (in PDF form if possible).
E-MAILING LARGE DOCUMENTS: Incoming e-mails to the City must be under 10 MB in size (including the message envelope itself), so please either provide a CD-ROM or use a free file-sharing web site, like: www.hightail.com, www.dropbox.com, www.google.com/drive, etc. You can also split documents into smaller parts and send multiple e-mails/files.